News Excerpt for April 4, 2022
· Luna managed to reach a new all-time high of 117 dollars earlier today.
· The European Union is seeking to speed up a push for new cryptocurrency rules amid concerns that the digital tokens could be used to circumvent the sanctions on Russia.
· Carpe Diem! Bitcoin could be heading toward 50 thousand dollars by next week, and the bulls are enjoying life.
· The platform Peck Shield Alert has spotted yet another Dogecoin related scam.
· Luna spikes to a new high and has become the seventh biggest crypto by market capitalization.
· Russia’s Ministry of Finance is finalizing regulations for the country’s crypto mining industry.
· Cardano is going mainstream with stellar growth as Snoop Dogg readies to issue Cardano NFTs.
· Inverse Finance has suffered a 15.6-million-dollar hack.
· Another all-time high for Bitcoin. However, this time, it is no the price. After the 19th million Bitcoin was mined on Friday, the Bitcoin network difficulty reached an ATH.
· China expands digital Yuan trials to more cities.